Daily Bread Ministries depends on the on-going support of our volunteers.
How you can help?
Have volunteering questions? Need answers? Check out our frequently asked questions for volunteers!
Help is needed at various times to:
- Pick up or haul food
- Sort and store food
- Work in the garden
- Maintain the exterior grounds
- Repair plumbing, HVAC, concrete or roofing
- Maintain the parking lot
- Represent the Greer Soup Kitchen in your church, school, or civic organization
- Make tea
- Help clean up daily
- Wash dishes
- Send thank you notes
- Distribute information on events
- Provide food
- Help get donations
- Make donations via check, cash or credit card
- Help with email communications
- Provide and serve the meal on Sunday afternoons
- Help with publicity
- Help serve on Saturdays
- Fill open slots on weekday teams
If you want to be added to our database of people willing to help, Contact us!
If you or your group would like to know more about the soup kitchen or would be interested in volunteering, please call the Greer Soup Kitchen at 864-968-0323. Below is a list of upcoming volunteer assignments and openings.